Welcome to C & G Tutoring
Our mission is to support students in the Wyoming Valley and beyond by enhancing their academic performance with our state certified team of tutors. Our techniques are tailored to each client’s individual learning style.
We aim to inspire students to become confident and independent learners. C & G Tutoring offers sessions virtually, at various community locations or in-home. We remain a highly personalized, community minded business where we are available to speak to you just about any time.
Celebrating 5 Years of Service!
Who We Are
C & G Tutoring began in May 2018 by Genelle Sedon and her husband, Christopher Sedon. Both are educators with over 20 years combined experience. Educating students of the Wyoming Valley is the forefront of their mission. Genelle’s experience includes elementary education, middle and high school, and college level instruction. Christopher brings his mathematics, SAT and Computer Science expertise to the team. He has also instructed at the college level. His coaching experience brings exclusive motivational instructional strategies.
They began C & G Tutoring to bring their educational expertise to more students and families in the area. Both Genelle and Chris look forward to working with you and your child.
Follow us on social media!
Top Ten Benefits of Tutoring
- Individualized learning experience
- Personal attention with no distraction
- Advance academic performance and subject mastery
- Cultivate positive attitude and confidence towards school and learning
- Develop overall self confidence
- Elevate work ethic and study habits
- Encourage accountability
- Overcome learning difficulties and challenges
- Gain an academic competitive edge
- Obtain high quality student/teacher interaction